Friday, November 05, 2010

Would the U.S. Gold bureau agree?

Few people buy gold bars because of two main reasons:

1. They are expensive

2. They can’t match the appearance of gold coins

I belong to that category of ‘few people’ and I would choose the reason number 2 as mine.

I am not a collector of gold coins but I buy once in way. Recently, I saw a stunning portfolio of Australian gold coins possessed by a parent of one of my students.

His latest purchase was 2011 Australian Year of the Rabbit. When I took it on my hands, I guessed it weighed about 2 ounces. It must have cost him a fortune.

He informed me that in his opinion, next to the U.S. Mint, the Australian mint is producing the most beautiful gold coins.

I wonder if the U.S. Gold Bureau would agree to this judgment.

United States Gold Bureau is America’s best dealer of gold, silver and platinum coins.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it: