Thursday, November 04, 2010

Best baby names resource with 23,000 baby names.


I once built a squidoo lens for Indian baby names but did not publish it for fear of poor target audience.

Today, I stumbled onto a blog (http://star-babynames.blogspot.com/) that contains large number of Indian baby names with meaning given for each baby name. I commend the effort of the blogger.


There is a video clip in youtube for baby names that has attracted thus far 26000 plus views though it suggests only 40 baby names.

I am again contemplating to build a squidoo lens on baby names for every country, culture, religion and beliefs. I may even throw open a contest for the best baby name suggested.

babynamer.com has published over 23,000 baby names and it is featured in makeuseof.com
Enhanced by Zemanta
Download:
FLVMP43GP
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: