Monday, December 06, 2010

Don’t buy gold coins!


Hey, wait! Don’t jump to conclusion yet. If you are going to buy gold coins for the sake of parking your money safely and temporarily, then, it is perfectly all right to buy gold coins.

However, if you want to invest in bullion so that you sell for profit later, then, I would suggest you buy gold bars instead of coins. Traditionally, gold bars commend better respect in the bullion buyers’ market. This is my personal experience.

If you are buying gold purely for the sake of pride and security, then, coins are the best choice. I advise you to buy American Eagles and Canadian Maple Leaf gold coins. Personally speaking, they are more beautiful than any other gold coins.

Of course, opinion differs. Nevertheless, I am not open to defend my choice of gold coins.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: