Sunday, December 05, 2010

Health news and tips site.

Just now I was telling my husband that I stopped writing about health news. If I have to do that, I will have to write about sickness and that, I don't want to do it.

This world has got more than enough knowledge of diseases.

But I thought I have to a duty here-to review web sites. So, here is a web site that is full of heath news and not disease news I hope.

Health Scout is filled with consumer health news, information and tips. What I generally don't like about health related news sites is the never ending contradictions. What is given or said as good one day may be refuted a few months later giving credit to researchers.

Sure, the site can be pretty useful but, I will stay away from Health Scout. Thanks, but no thanks!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: