Friday, January 21, 2011

Do beauticians study photography too?

One look at the photo album would convince even a top-notch professional photographer that this is the work of someone with natural camera eyes.

I happen to look at this album just few minutes before. I am stunned. I have word to express my appreciation. I asked the girl who owns the photo album, what her profession is. She said she is an aesthetician. My raised eyebrows made her re-phrase it to beautician. She is a graduate of the world famous Regency Beauty Institute.

This young girl is actually from Virginia and a neighbor of my sister-in-law. She studied in the Manassas campus, Virginia. I asked her whether photography is also part of her curriculum in the Regency Beauty Institute.

She laughed out and told me that she did not study photography anywhere. Noting my genuine interest in her skill, she talked relentless for 40 minutes about Regency Beauty School, the ultra modern campus, high quality studio, posh saloon etc.


This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 10217 North Metro Parkway West – Phoenix, AZ 85051

Kindly Bookmark and Share it: