Sunday, March 27, 2011

World's largest recipe social network.

I am not a very good cook. In fact I don't like cooking but what to do? Being a female in India means life time cooking responsibility. However, I like watching many recipe programs in television channels. I especially like microwave cooking.

Do you know I never dared to try at least one recipe?

I don't eat garlic. However, garlic is one of the ingredients in many recipes. Today, I found out a web site dedicated to food lovers and cooks. In this site, a search box straightaway is prsented to you where you search for a dish you like without the ingredients you don't like.

Very convenient-eh?

Naturally, my first search was "sambar" without "garlic". I got the result! There were 13 recipes for my search term.

My next search was for cakes without eggs. There are 373 recipes.

There are more features in http://www.foodily.com
It is claimed as the world's largest recipe network that contains recipes of every kind from across the world.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: