Saturday, March 24, 2012

Looking for attarctive email stationaries?

When I entered the Internet in 1998 to earn a living, I was amazed by the information and opportunities. Among the information, email marketing got me glued to it and I joined several ezines and newsletters.

Some newsletters were of high quality because of the template used. In other words, those emails arrived in exquisite email stationary. The background of the email would be in some colors, the sender's name looked like real signature and so on.

I am still fascinated by custom made email stationary though people stopped using them due to disinterest in creativity and aesthetic tastes.

Still, if you want to make your email template attractive and creative, visit Zuplo.com where it offers a large database of email stationary backgrounds to compose your messages. You can even create personal backgrounds using your own images and styles.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: