Friday, September 21, 2012

Interactive biology leearning

I like biology, especially botany. I know you look at me to ask if I am queer but I assure I am not.

I know biology is not liked by many, even by those who opt to learn it. Biology is generally cannot be taught as interestingly as history and geography

Some passionate men and women believed that biology can be taught very interestingly and launched a web site Interactive Biology – a handy website that helps students learn biology in an effective way. The website breaks down biology concepts into small parts, videos and quizzes too.

To get to know more, I read an article about stress, what causes it and ways to relieve the stress. The supporting images themselves spoke thousand words.

A sample video about Blood Pressure and mean arterial pressure:


Please visit http://www.interactive-biology.com
Tell your children and friends about it and share it in social media.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: