Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I want you to meet Darren Cronian.

I found out this fantastic travel blog with excellent articles, travel resources.

Will you please read about the editor of the blog?
“I’m Darren Cronian, a 33-year old male from Leeds, England. I love travelling and writing about my travel plans, and experiences. I also enjoy reading travel news, and hope to bring you the latest travel news which will either educate or amuse you.

I would love to travel the World and write about each Country, but I’ve a lot to learn before that happens, and I hope this blog will help me learn about travel writing and help me on my way to live my dreams in life”.

I have seen some terrific photos in support of the blog posts.

Bookmark this useful blog readers.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: