Friday, January 05, 2007

I earned the wrath of my sister.

We are separated only by 3 years. In terms of time, there it may not mean much but it mattered when she saw many young men at my back when we were studying in college.


I meant to say that my slim physique attracted second glances but I was sad for my rather bulky sister. Not that she was obese but her bust was really bothersome at the young age.


I recently asked to her visit the web site of Eris Apparel which displays clothes that are made specifically for large busted, but not full figured women.


My sister was furious at me when she read that it is for those with an unusually large breast (D-G cup sizes). She insisted she never required those sizes. She demanded an unconditional apology from me but all in good spirit only.


Eris, LLC / Eris Apparel was founded by Mandy Farrow.

Eris Apparel- the favorite online store for women busting with confidence.


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: