Sunday, January 21, 2007

Play pre-recorded videos on instant messengers.

While reviewing the submissions to my web directory today, this website caught my attention because of the above title. If you are reading this blog post, then I assume you are also attracted by the subject line.

The site says:
" Webcam Simulator simulates a virtual software webcam in your PC and allows you to use it as a real webcam. Without even having a physical webcam, you can play pre-recorded video, in your favorite IM or video chat software. It can even broadcast one single to all the messengers at the same time".

It enables you to:
  • Play pre-recorded videos without even having a physical webcam.

  • Shared your video clips with family and firends through your instant messengers.

I have a webcam so I did not try out this.

They have some more products also such screen recorder and video converter.

I am not a technically savvy person. If you are, then you can try these.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: