Sunday, April 29, 2007

I keep earning the wrath of my husband.

I spend daily two hours-yes man-daily two hours searching for something.

And I search for one item in several of my hand bags. My husband used to reprimand me for using so many handbags instead of just one. What is the fun in having many hands bags-he used to grumble.

What to do, being a female, I have the natural affinity for beautiful things and it is a pity that males have no aesthetic sense.

Darby Scott only uses select center cuts of exotic skins from around the globe. Every Designer Handbag is bench-made by skilled craftsmen individually perfecting each piece and highlighting the inherent beauty of the materials.




















Well, I don't think I will show this website to my husband-not again!

Image Courtesy: darbyscott.com
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: