Sunday, April 29, 2007

Why there are so many SEO firms in India and that too in Bangalore? Has anybody wondered about it?

Being In Madras, I find it amazing. I came to know that many web developers abroad are outsourcing from India, but when I approached a company in Madras, I found their knowledge is below par.

Well, I am no expert in SEO, but being an Internet marketer for the past 9 years, I gained sufficient knowledge in SEO.

Here is one more SEO Company in India provides seo services - search engine optimization services by certified seo experts for clients from US, UK, Singapore, Jaipur, Agra, Delhi, Dubai and Canada.



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

. said...

It seems that you are maintaining a steady blogging pace. Well done! Looking for more updates from your end. Thanks a lot!Level indicator