Saturday, April 28, 2007

Responsecom from Martin Worldwide.

I thought I am not a good affiliate marketer because several of my attempts to earn from affiliate marketing met with zero results in the past.

I knew my website received several hundred hits a day but the conversion ratio was nil.

I tried just about every Internet marketing strategies that was recommended to me but I ended up defeated.

One area that I did not trod on was email marketing and I decided to try it also as a last resort.

I heard about Martin Worldwide’s Responsecom which is actually Mailing Lists that comprised of U.S. Response and U.S Consumer databases. This huge business prospects database was compiled to provide accurate prospects with the most active, responsive, and impulsive buying history.

They have record of very high conversion rates because all are all direct mail responders.

Further, these mailing lists are segregated geographically and category wise like business opportunity seekers, online shoppers, loan seekers and so on.

This makes it easy for the respective industry to buy specifically targeted mailing lists from Martin Worldwide, the proven leader in email marketing.

They offer a free 66 page catalog of mailing lists under various categories. Let me try it out.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: