Saturday, April 28, 2007

Unique web promotion idea.

Thank you very much Doris for your blog post on Congoo.com

Initially I did not understand fully about it from your blog post when I visited Congoo, something made sense yet not fully.

When I started building my free news portal on Voice of India, everything went smooth and I could understand it all. But I need to spend more time about 'Netpass'. I think it can be a great source of knowledge.

I saw a small box on the left that allowed me to place my links and I grabbed it immediately. Slowly I added more news focus and included more keyword alerts. At present, I wanted an alert on 'Blog Promotion' and 'Pro Blogging'. I understand the alert will be effective after 24 hours only.

Thanks again Doris.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: