Tuesday, September 25, 2007

How to select the right golf ball?

It seems it is the golf ball season for me though I have never held a golf ball in my hand.

For novices like me, the information that one can select a golf ball according to golfer's unique swing characteristics is totally news. I did not know that selecting the right golf ball can make a major difference in a golfer's game.

At GolfBallSelector.com, they match a golf ball to the golfer's unique swing characteristics and game objectives. For this they offer an online fitting process called ‘The Golf Ball Selector System’. This helps finding the optimum combination of spin rate, ball construction, cover hardness, aerodynamics and others factors to meet individual performance objectives.

Isn’t that wonderful?


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: