Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Online language learning with Talk Bean.

Seeing my work online as a math tutor, my son asked me if I know of a website that teaches languages online.

I told yes, I know of several websites that offer online tutoring of languages. Even my web directory has been receiving several requests for listing of language teaching web sites.

Talk Bean is one web site that has been recommended as good. In this site also, the classes are held live using. One must have webcam with broadband internet connection plus a headset and a mike.

Like my math teaching website, in Talk Bean also teachers and students are given freedom to choose their own time based on their location.

TalkBean is a new site that lets tutors teach language online.

Newly founded in January 2007, it is endorsed by Asia’s largest internet companies including Interpark Corporations of South Korea to form Interpark Communications.

The website is a bit slow in loading but the layout is convenient to navigate.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: