Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How Mary Poppins saved me!

I did not know that one should have sufficient knowledge about Disney’s products to entertain kids from the U.S.

I was least prepared when my sister-in-law brought her son to India for the first time and we really didn’t know how to keep him engaged. Everything in India was new and strange to him. We even could not talk to him in English because he had a heavy accent that was beyond comprehension to us.

My sister-in-law asked me if we have membership to Disney movie club. When I said no, she asked me if we have at least Disney books. No, we didn’t have.

Suddenly I remembered having studied the famous classics “Mary Poppins” and I realized immediately what her son wanted. I rang up a few of my students and somehow was to come up two DVDs of Disney movies.



Then my sister-in-law patiently explained about the Disney movie club that offers customers 3 Disney Movies for just $1.99 each when user signs up for a free membership. Her son is a big fan of Disney movies.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: