Sunday, March 09, 2008

For best reviews on products.

I am prepared to pay cash as a token of appreciation when anyone alerts me about a product that I want to buy. I value such tips because it might save me big money.

But I can't go around asking people if they have any idea of a particular wireless router that I want to install at my house.

So, what should I do? I would visit My Product Space and browse for reviews on wireless routers. The reviews are given by users like you and I! Such reviews will be true always.

You can search by products, people and tags in this website. But I am sorry to say that so far no one has recommended or reviewed a wireless router. I really want to buy this immediately. Any recommendations?

This web site 'My Product Space' loads somewhat slowly and I feel some products are not placed under proper tags. I also noticed a lot of Indian names amongst the reviewers.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: